AMA (Advanced Modifier Array) is an update of the modifier Array of Blender.
It performs the same operations of the modifier Array, but with some features extra.
You can change the location, rotation, scaling, material between Array objects.
In addition there are advanced techniques of cloning, how to tie a group of objects to a clone, or the ray.
The part of Objects Cap has been improved, now you can even add a Mid Cap and this can be
distributed in various ways.
Information concerning the project AMA:
WORK IN PROGRESS:
1. Array distributed on a curve.
Advanced Modifier Array v0.5 beta4 new features and fixed bug (from v0.5.3.1) 301\2012:
1. FIX: If I link a group and I unchecked the “Advanced Cloning”, clones of the group are seen.
2. FIX: If I have a Mid-Cap and I unchecked the “Advanced Mid-Cap”, copies of the object are seen.
3. FIX: If active the “Randomize Material” generates random materials, opening and closing the tab.
4. FIX: If active the “Rays Direction” and off the tab “Advanced Cloning”, the mode is still active rays.
5. FIX: If you turn the box “Rand Object” without any Dupli Group in the tab “Advanced Cloning”, Blender crashes.
6: FIX: Fixed issue UNDO.
7. DEL: The button “Refresh Ad. Offset” has been deleted.
8. UPD: Turn on all the default options “Randomize Transform”.
9. UPD: The advanced tab now have the ability to be activated and displayed.
10. UPD: New UI for the tab “Randomize Transform”.
11. ADD: The changes are now in real time.
12. ADD: Added “Random Seed” to “Randomize Transform”, “Advanced Cloning” and “Randomize Material”.
13. ADD: Added for each “Random Seed” a button to create a random seed.
Advanced Modifier Array v0.5 beta3.1 new features and fixed bug (from v0.5.3) 041\2012:
1. ADD: Local Rotation: Rotation on its own axis.
Advanced Modifier Array v0.5 beta3 new features and fixed bug (from v0.5.2) 14\12\2011:
1. FIX: “Start Cap” and “End Cap” appears in “Curves” without “Curve Cap”.
2. FIX: “Mid Cap” appears in “Curves” without “Curve Cap”.
3. FIX: Fixed a display bug in “Edit Mode” of the “Mid Cap”.
4. FIX: Initialization of variables for the rand offset.
5. UPD: New UI and improvements, based on PDF of Leandro Cavalheiro. (array_ui.pdf)
6. UPD: Two ways to use the modifier:
- “REGULAR” : Standard Method of cloning.
- “PATH” : Cloning along curve.
7. UPD: The “Offset Between” is now in the “Fit Type”.
8. ADD: Ability to bind object “Mid Cap” to a different curve from that of the copies.
9. ADD: Ability to add to the curve of the “Mid Cap” also “Start Cap” and “End Cap”, respectively the first and last Control Points.
10. ADD: “Scale” can have negative values, to create clones smaller than the original.
11. ADD: The “Mid Cap” is subject to noise, but only in the “Sequence”.
12. ADD: “Start Cap – Mid Cap – End Cap” now have the ability to use a random material belonging to the object cloned.
Advanced Modifier Array v0.5 beta2 new features and fixed bug (from v0.5.1) 3\11\2011:
1. ADD: Ability to add a “Mid Cap” in various sequences and on “Control Points” of a Bezier and NURBS curve.
2. ADD: Ability to add multiple clones of a “Mid Cap”.
Advanced Modifier Array v0.5 beta1 new features and fixed bug (from v0.4) 278\2011:
1. FIX: When you allocate a new clone, the assigned material is not the first but the next.
2. ADD: Added option “Sequence” in the tab “Advanced Material”.
3. ADD: Possibility of repeating a material many times, in the mode: “Sequence”.
4. ADD: Ability to add a central object “Mid Cap”.
Advanced Modifier Array v0.4 new features and fixed bug (from v0.3) 178\2011:
1. FIX: Failure to deallocate the last clone.
2. FIX: The Dupli Group maintains the “Noise Offset” even if the Advanced Noise is disabled.
3. FIX: Elimination from the undo of the button “Refresh For. Offsets”. So the undo of the clones work well.
4. FIX: The functions for the “Offset Noise” now use the functions in “BLI_rand.h”.
5. FIX: “final_offset” was calculated with a clone more.
6. ADD: Each clone can now be associated with a random element of the “Dupli Group”.
7. ADD: The “Dupli Group” respects the “Restrict Mode” of the modifiers.
8. ADD: Updating the “Count” when you change the “Fit Type” except for “Fit Length”.
9. ADD: New UI.
10. ADD: The “Noise Offset” for Loc-Rot-Scale now has no limits.
11. ADD: The “Offset Noise” now has 5 decimal digits.
12. DEL: Elimination of the “noise factor”.
Advanced Modifier Array v0.3 53\2011:
1. ADD: Random variation of the position, with the choice of direction.
2. ADD: Noise Factor: multiplicative offset value.
3. ADD: Lock offset.
4. ADD: Saving and reading the offset locked.
5. ADD: Offset for scaling and rotation. (The rotation is based on the center of the main subject)
6. ADD: Distributes the elements in a circle on an axis to choose.
7. ADD: Material random to each cloned.
8. ADD: Ability to tie a group array.
9. ADD: Cloning between two points. Feature inspired by Mode 501: video
10. ADD: New UI.
11. ADD: The noise offset is now updated only when pressing “Refresh Ad. Offset”, inherent to the style of Blender.
- ALTA :
- Dupli Group:
- – Assign the material of the clone to “Dupli Group” inherent.
- – Material at random also the “Dupli Group”.
- Associating a curve to the array.
- MEDIA :
- Choose the direction of the offset for the X-Y-Z.
- To activate the “Dupli Group” even when you press the button “Apply” of the modifier.
- Assign a color ramp to the modifier array for color gradient.
- Mid Cap:
- – Allow to merge to the clones (Merge Verts).
- OB-CAP: Keep the original material for each Cap.
- Create a form to aspirale with clones.
Mac OS X: blender-ama-svn42671.dmg (Compilato da Kino)