I am writing to inform you the release of a new patch of Advanced Modifier Array.
In this version, new features were developed, fixed several bugs and has been made more usable.
These are the changes:
Advanced Modifier Array v0.5 beta4 new features and fixed bug (from v0.5.3.1):
1. FIX: If I link a group and I unchecked the “Advanced Cloning”, clones of the group are seen.
2. FIX: If I have a Mid-Cap and I unchecked the “Advanced Mid-Cap”, copies of the object
3. FIX: If active the “Randomize Material” generates random materials, opening and closing
4. FIX: If active the “Rays Direction” and off the tab “Advanced Cloning”, the mode is still
5. FIX: If you turn the box “Rand Object” without any Dupli Group in the tab
“Advanced Cloning”, Blender crashes.
6: FIX: Fixed issue UNDO.
7. DEL: The button “Refresh Ad. Offset” has been deleted.
8. UPD: Turn on all the default options “Randomize Transform”.
9. UPD: The advanced tab now have the ability to be activated and displayed.
10. UPD: New UI for the tab “Randomize Transform”.
11. ADD: The changes are now in real time.
12. ADD: Added “Random Seed” to “Randomize Transform”, “Advanced Cloning” and
13. ADD: Added for each “Random Seed” a button to create a random seed.
Advanced Modifier Array v0.5 beta3.1 new features and fixed bug (from v0.5.3):
1. ADD: Local Rotation: Rotation on its own axis.
Mac OS X: blender-ama-svn43767.dmg (Compilato da Kino)
The video with the new features:
See you soon with many new features!
Fabio Russo (ruesp83)
P.S.: If you like this project, please donate to it. Donate!! 😉